homestead - Re: [Homestead] Armadillos

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Armadillos
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:18:23 -0500

On Sep 24, 2007, at 6:17 PM, Lynda wrote:

I don't think you want these deer. . . . DH says he's going to start making midnight jerky <g>

Are you unable to let dogs run free at night?

Are you aware of my chicken moat design? See The Mother Earth News article archives.

Fence lying flat to the ground but held up six to twelve inches or attached and leaning out to the ground is a lot of work and uses a lot of space at the outside perimeter of the garden fence but would be my final choice.