homestead - [Homestead] test, too!

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] test, too!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:13:16 -0400

Hi All,
When i finally figured that too much time had passed since seeing
this good list in my emails, i discovered that the digests had been
automatically sent to my delete folder! I went to the list management,
and saw my settings were as usual. I also checked my blocked addresses,
and the list site was not there. Any suggestions? I miss yawl :)

Shall i unsub and then resub to see if i can get back to receiving all
your good wisdom?

Thanks for any help,
Toni in KY - BIG growing season finally winding down, and the pantry
pretty filled up for winter!

  • [Homestead] test, too!, tonitime, 09/20/2007