homestead - Re: [Homestead] Call for Ideas !

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Call for Ideas !
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:41:03 -0700

At 9/12/2007 08:47 AM,eureka AT hctc.net wrote:

Is there any affordable product out there that could make
a large running quilt wall of cotton sheets, etc.
waterproof to the elements? If it could last 10 years it
might give us time to plug in landscaping as we can afford
it.

Home Depot imports some type of reed fencing, it comes in 8' high rolls. I have no idea on the cost but I suspect that you could find something like that locally (or sort of locally).
Will bamboo grow in your area?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA