homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden water infrastructure

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden water infrastructure
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:12:35 -0700

At 9/11/2007 06:59 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:
I am about to install about six hundred feet of pipe
which, plus fittings and about a dozen hydrants, which adds up to a
fair piece of change, so I am doing a bit more research with an eye
to not going too far overboard.

I'm not even close to an expert but I did recall this guy (who seems to be) talking about water to the pasture. 600' sounds like a pasture watering job to me.
http://www.bright.net/~fwo/sub09.html

This is the main URL for this guys site http://www.bright.net/~fwo/index.html

I've passed this on before, I really like his "Low Level Flight" story.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net