homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden water infrastructure

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden water infrastructure
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:51:18 -0700

At 9/11/2007, you wrote:
So you, too, oversize pipe. I wonder what percentage of us do. I ran
two-inch up to the barn, from whence it will go up the hill to a
storage tank for gravity feed.

I always figure the extra cost for a size or two increase is not all that much. What costs are the hose bibs and the like. I ran 2 in because I wanted plenty of water flow for fire suppression.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com