homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mac Question

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mac Question
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:32:24 -0800

The thing is free and I just wondered if it would be worth it for the kidlet.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Depends on what you want it for and the price (which should not be
much), but I'd steer clear. IMO unless you can run OSX on it, Apple
hardware is pretty obsolete. There are tons of people using older
equipment like that who would differ with me...

Rob -Va