homestead - Re: [Homestead] Drive your car over 200,000 miles and save money

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Drive your car over 200,000 miles and save money
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:11:11 EDT

> Now, James, we just cain't let that one slide. Did you not also buy
> that "meaningless piece of paper" on the bitch?

No. Reprobate that I am, I bamboozled the owner out of the already papered
dog. Then when someone was proffering the registered male for stud, I traded
some triffle or bauble for that. It wasn't particlarly by design that we
found
ourselves with a dozen registeralbe puppies.

I hope I never implied that I had any principles or scruples. Why, implying
such would be ....... eh ... against my principles. </HTML>