homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you a locavore?

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you a locavore?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:34:12 -0700

At 4/25/2007, you wrote:
Don -- What do you think of "Deep Economy"? I checked it out from the local
library but could not bring myself to get past page 4 or 5. I guess I
prefer Don WHitehead to economics. However, I may go back and get the book
again next week.

It is not a book on economics but on what the free market and globalization economies have done to us and how a more local economy may be in our future. Interesting book and it gives me a lot to think about.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.