homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:09:40 -0500

The company is a scam job. Glad I smelled that one.

Wendy

Wendy,
I tend to agree with Roxann. Perhaps this is some
kind of a securities operation. They may just set up
a front sort of like "salting" a mine. In that case
you, and most of the employees would be props, part of
the image that something is happening. If you don't
have to do anything risky ie: sign a contract, pay a
fee, do anything illegal, then it might be easy money
for a time and a good story to tell later.
Maybe check with the local attorney general and go for
it if they don't show a reason not to.
Van Dell

--- roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com> wrote:

sounds like an internet spam job... but curiosity
might get the best of me and i'd have to get in just
to see what the heck is going on in there, lol.

Roxann

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/vdjor%40yahoo.com