homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:07:19 -0500

I don't think it is internet spam, but something else is going on there. I might consider it if I wouldn't have to move to take it and they did not ask me to do anything unethical. I lost my last two jobs because I refused to compromise my integrity.

Wendy

sounds like an internet spam job... but curiosity might get the best of me and i'd have to get in just to see what the heck is going on in there, lol.

Roxann