homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weird job interview
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

Wendy,
I tend to agree with Roxann. Perhaps this is some
kind of a securities operation. They may just set up
a front sort of like "salting" a mine. In that case
you, and most of the employees would be props, part of
the image that something is happening. If you don't
have to do anything risky ie: sign a contract, pay a
fee, do anything illegal, then it might be easy money
for a time and a good story to tell later.
Maybe check with the local attorney general and go for
it if they don't show a reason not to.
Van Dell