homestead - Re: [Homestead] The job

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The job
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:31:18 -0700

On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:41 AM, roxann wrote:

environmental scientist, metals analyst- i analyze heavy and trace metals and minerals for an environmental laboratory. we do well, surface, spring, and waste waters, as well as hazardous site cleanup samples. it's very interesting, very satisfying and contstantly stimulating work. but - it's not the same as working at growing and producing food and a sustainable life, and actually having my hands in the soil, which does more for my soul than the laboratory can ever do.

I confuse easily. Are you in Texas or Arkansas?