homestead - Re: [Homestead] The job

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The job
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:41:18 +0000

environmental scientist, metals analyst- i analyze heavy and trace metals and
minerals for an environmental laboratory. we do well, surface, spring, and
waste waters, as well as hazardous site cleanup samples. it's very
interesting, very satisfying and contstantly stimulating work. but - it's not
the same as working at growing and producing food and a sustainable life, and
actually having my hands in the soil, which does more for my soul than the
laboratory can ever do.