homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:04:50 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Whatever...
\
***Good grief, you sound like a teenaged girl! Do you do other Valley Girl impressions?

Kyoto was a ruse created by the EU to force the US to tax energy as
heavily as they do. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive:

***O.K., so everyone hates the Kyoto Accord. Shall we file it under "cut off
our noses to spite our faces" and not do a blooming thing?

I seriously doubt that acid rain is a "normal cycle" or is it the boogeymen
that did it or some conspiracy theory?

I don't think the massive fish die off on the Klamath was a "normal cycle,"
or is it some terrorist that did it?

The list is endless and all provable beyond a shadow of a doubt. So I guess
cause we're all pissed at the Kyota Accord we'll just fiddle while Rome
burns? Let the big corporations continue to pollute rivers, streams, lakes
and the air, I mean, after all, everyone else does it and we sure don't want
to do a blooming thing that might help *us* because it might look like we're
doing something the EU wants?

I think my 14 year old is more mature than that!