homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:25:26 -0500

On 4/22/07, Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com> wrote:

Meanwhile our friends in China will be the benefactors of shutting down
our industry. I'm especially skeptical in light of the way that the
previous bunch of liawyers left serious doubt about whom they were
really working for, when it turned out that China was to have an
exemption under the Kyoto Accord.

Uh, Bill, I don't want to let you down too hard, but much of our
manufacturing has already gone to China.

Marie