homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:47:58 -0700

With all the data any place to find a chart showing the temps for there over the last two thousand years? That ought to show us the only big jump in temps was since around 1900 (man made gases). If it doesn't show that then feel free to ignore that the record ever excised.
Later.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
ps/ I am tired of saying "we just don't know enough". I'm done, you folks win, I quit.