homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 07:43:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure we can all agree that IF there is no data
about a history of climate changes in the past THEN
no data can tell us about historical trends. If there
is no such data then the only conclusion is that the
current trend is an anomaly. If that is the case then
human activity is a likely cause.

There seems to be general agreement that we have had
several ice ages in roughly ten thousand year cycles.
The data that scientist use to draw that conclusion is
what I'm talking about. One source, though not the
only, is core samples of ice packs.
Van Dell