homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very much off topic.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very much off topic.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:29:11 -0800

Vicki, check for the Golden rescues in that area. Most rescues do transports as well as rescue and set up caravans where folks volunteer to provide transportation in a relay sequence.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <GG4you4170 AT aol.com>

I am in Illinois, Babe dog is in Texas. Is there anyone going to come this
way? Or is there anyone who would take her until I can get to her? Or take
her permanently? She is a "house dog" large golden lab. No less than 80
pounds. She's 7 years old. House broke, as nice as they get. She has NO
issues. She is very well behaved and is just a wonderful dog. Spayed, wormed, has
a micro-chip, house trained, loves to travel, will eat anything you give her.
Doesn't get into anything, doesn't chew. She has no issues, except she is
in Texas and I am in Illinois.

Please email me off the list if you can help.

Thanks,
Vicki

_gg4you4170 AT aol.com_ (mailto:gg4you4170 AT aol.com)

Mahatma Gandhi, “Far better to be stricken with bitter pain and frustration
from failure than to be a poor soul without imagination and afraid to
explore.”

Watch our grain bin turn into a kitchen!_
http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170_ (http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170)

Join us at: _Goatsforsale : Goats for sale_
(http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Goatsforsale/)