homestead - Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Are you affected by Global warming?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:10:03 -0500

On 4/21/07, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

It is kinda traditional up here to get snow on Thanksgiving day. Not this
year. I think we've only had sitting snow for a total of 3 days.

The lack of snow is odd here too. I used to do a lot of cross-country
skiing. Last winter we had an ice storm and a day of snow. I've talked
to my SIL about going up north during the winter for a bit of skiing,
but they aren't getting reliable snow either. And that's in Michigan's
UP near Marquette.

Marie