homestead - Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:42:33 -0400

This will be my first year with broomcorn, so can't help on that one. I
went to Quaker Village at Pleasent Hill a few years ago, and loved that
craft. Now, my big girl goes to school at Berea College, where students
labor at all the tasks on campus - including Appalachia crafting. I have
asked for a multi-coloredREAL broom for Mom's Day! They are lovely, for
work devices, so hope i get one like this!
http://bereacc.stores.yahoo.net/broomcrafts.html

My millet, corn, and other such have not self-sown in this climate.
Toni