homestead - Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:24:49 -0400

I'd love any seed like that you have...I'm a bird lover, both wild and domesticated. I had some cleome a few years ago..love that, but don't have any seed anymore. I'm not sure how that happened! Thanks for reminding me to plant the castor beans!!

Bev

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Bev,
The Black Broomcorn is truly beeautiful - i look forward to that one. Will have seed to share next year!

If you want, i have a big bag of Purple Majesty Black Millet. Lemme know
if you have to have some.
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/18782/
I am doing a wild planting of that, Cleome ( a treat from my scotland
trip), Castor, fronted my other red, purple, and pink flowers. It might
be gawdy or striking - we shall see!
Toni