homestead - Re: [Homestead] tortillas in paradise~

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tortillas in paradise~
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:29:00 -0800

Well, in Nowheresville <g>, our little wide spot in the road with no sidewalks, no stop signs and so traffic lights and a whole 1800 people in the valley, we have a Mexican restaurant. A family moved here from Mexico about 10 years ago and opened a restaurant. They are from a part of Mexico (way to the south) that we aren't all that familiar with the cooking of and use lots of potatoes in cooking. They get their cheeses shipped up from Mexico which is yummy! And they get some of their potatoes shipped up because they say you can't get good potatoes here.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>