homestead - Re: [Homestead] tortillas in paradise~

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tortillas in paradise~
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:20:32 -0700

On Apr 2, 2007, at 8:53 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On 4/2/07, tonitime AT juno.com <tonitime AT juno.com> wrote:

Nearest Mexican restaurant is 90 minutes drive each way!

We have a few Mexican restaurants here, but so all that I've tried are
pathetic. There's a new one that a New Mexican-born coworker, who is
of Hispanic origin, says is pretty good. One problem is that
Immigration has been raiding the restaurants and deporting the cooks
(and waiters and bus boys, etc).

Come visit.

Gene, in Phoenix, where, if they deported all the illegal Mexicans, the place would shut down. And who else will install roofing here in the summer?