homestead - Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What's planting in your zone 6-7?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 10:50:46 -0400

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Thanks Roxann!
I've heard it is to be around 24 at night this coming weekend. I
have out chinese cabbages, cauliflowers, broccs, onions, sno peas are up,
lettuces, and a few kinds of spinach. Time to start the beets, chard,
and taters soon!

I forgot to add the taters...2 kinds, and I also have onions and garlic. I tend to forget about the garlic because it just does it's own thing..

The asparagus started popping out this week, yeeehaw!

I've been picking asparagus for a couple of weeks now...just a few spears, but enough for garden snacks..lol

I still think I am forgetting things..

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.