homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving to WV

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving to WV
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:46:32 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Apr 1, 2007, at 10:07 PM, Lynda wrote:

Contact her at ZenSojourner AT hotmail.com. I don't know exactly but it is in
Missouri.

Holly is near Ava, Missouri, east and a bit south of Springfield. Nice area.

Actually, I am kind of surprised this was a forward. I thought she was still on the list, lurking. I know she had it rough for quite a few years, but it sounds like she is pulling herself up from the bootstraps, as I would expect from her. Hopefully, she can go back to Blackbird Ridge and Rise again, like the Phoenix she always has been.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.