homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mulch

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mulch
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:53:58 -0700

On Apr 1, 2007, at 4:56 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On 4/1/07, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:
I treat Roundup like Penicillin. It is something that has an important use
but only when needed.

Amen. It's (at this time) extremely effective and fairly benign, but
you don't want to push it. Just look what's happened to most
antibiotics -- don't get a bacterial infection while you're in the
hospital because the antibiotic might shut your kidneys, or other
vital organs, down.

If you feel about Monsanto like I do, you will use the generic glycophosphate.