homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mulch

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mulch
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 16:19:08 -0400

After years of observation, I have some conclusions about men and
hole-digging.

If it is a construction site or utility work, there must be a minimum of
three men, and it is better to have five to dig one hole. One is the
supervisor with a hat on, preferrably standing over the hole looking down
with his fists on his hips or looking up at the pole. One to three men
standing around looking down in the hole, with at least one leaning on a
shovel. One lucky guy actually in the hole digging.

Maybe there is something significant about the numbers and the stance of
the supervisor.