homestead - Re: [Homestead] [SPAM] Re: Schools

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [SPAM] Re: Schools
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:47:12 -0600

Lynda wrote:
Well, I'm not James but I have a 14 yo. She hates math, always has, always
will and isn't the least interested in anything that has to do with math.
However, she has learned what she needs to do things that she does have an
interest in such as . . . big pause <g> . . . astronomy.
I recommend Beginners Guide to Constructing the Universe. It's a great math untextbook and has lots of astronomy math contexts.
Kathyann