homestead - Re: [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner

  • From: "Wendy Gulliver" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Finding that Homesteading Partner
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:04:33 -0500

He did ask something along those lines, and at that time there was nothing, mostly because he was standing too close and I already had the "heebie-jeebies" (prey reflex kicking in). I just wanted him to go away.

Wendy

In that situation my question to you would have been
"what can I do to get aquainted enough that you would
consider going out with me?"
Would that have made any difference? If so what
wouild be your response?
Van Dell