homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real Estate Question

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real Estate Question
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that a title report should list deed
restriction too. But I'm going to call them Monday to
verify that for my own purposes.
One thing to remember about deed restrictions is they
are separate enforcement than codes and laws. In AZ.
and I'm sure most of the country, a deed restriction
is enforced only by civil action. We would tell
citizens that as a gov agency we had no legal standing
to enforce the deed restrictions even if we wanted
to.
Van Dell