homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real Estate Question

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real Estate Question
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:59:45 -0700

Keep in mind the seller hired the real estate agent to sell his land & the real estate agent gets paid by a percent of the price. I don't think you should be worried about taking the sellers time, after all he is trying to sell the land. Answering questions of a buyer is part of the job.

When we bought this place we 'hired' a real estate agent, we explained what we had ($) and what we needed. She got us in to see the houses we wanted to see and handled the paperwork when we made an offer. She was paid by part of the sale price too, it took nothing extra ($) on our part.

Hope this helps.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net