homestead - Re: [Homestead] I've seen it all now

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I've seen it all now
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

I am so unfamiliar with golf that I didn't realize
that a bag of golf clubs would be difficult for an 11
year old to carry.

When I was in high school there was still a working
blacksmith shop in Salisbury, Mo. About ten years
later when I started bringing our sons back for summer
vacations the blackmith building had become a golf
cart shop. I thought that sure was a sign of changing
times.
Van Dell