homestead - Re: [Homestead] Regrets & positives of my homestead

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Regrets & positives of my homestead
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:31:19 -0700

At 9/25/2006, you wrote:

>Do it first or maybe do it never?

I would build some sort of shop first thing as I have a container full of shop tools and I would want to get those available as soon as possible. Getting them in a secure place out of the weather would be first priority.

I went to storage Saturday and looked things over. I want to drag it all out and build something so today it was requested that I bid on the job to build a couple of cabinets.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.