homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sewing machine problem

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sewing machine problem
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:57:41 -0700

I have my grandmother's that she got when my mother was a kid, so that would be the late 20s, early 30s. My dad worked as a repairman for Singer for awhile and he always oiled mine each year when he came to visit. (He'd appointed himself keeper of the machine <g>).

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>