homestead - Re: [Homestead] Laundry

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Laundry
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy,

This would be an interesting question for a social
scientist to study. "Are the types of people
attracted to homesteading the type who put of doing
laundry?" Of course one might say this is simply
procrastination.

Your comment about inadequately clothed made me think
about something else. I might have expected that
homesteaders would be more casual about body covering,
except in winter, that most people.

Any one have any opinion or information about that?

Van Dell