homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sand plans

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sand plans
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:53:25 -0400

In my experience, all plans are "sand plans". We do the best we can to plan
and prepare, and then wait for nature, life, "Murphy", the universe, or God
(whichever you prefer) to laugh at us, and change the plans. Makes life
interesting, and entertaining. I am always amused at how things I plan
change. I am also amused at how much people rail against the changes that
occur in their own plans. Actually, I am just pretty much constantly
amused...

Ray