homestead - [Homestead] Sand plans

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sand plans
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:03:29 -0700

I heard it called "sand plans." My plans seem to be written in sand. Instead of visiting the PNW this year I am headed for Austin Texas for some training courses in June then to Houston. From there I want to head for Missouri. That is until the tide comes in and erases those plans.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal