homestead - [Homestead] Urgent Message for the group

  • From: Warriorgrannys AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Urgent Message for the group
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:37:54 EDT

We are nearly ready to hit the road with many sites already in place. We
were going to post our route but with Activists being the way they are we
felt
we would be much safer posting after a meeting or event to let you all know
of our success or failure to get the message against NAIS out to the media
and
the public.

We have many many of you that have already offered your homes for us to stay
overnight with hook ups of water and electric and lots of offers of good
dinners. All this is so appreciated and we will be looking forward to meeting

you all personally and do not want you to feel obligated to furnish us with
meals etc a safe place to stay is more than we can hope for... Please for
those
of you that have offered please send your address and phone numbers so we can

let you know when we will be at your place without going through the groups.
( Please make sure you send these privately)

We are in the process now of putting on the logos on the RV and it is
looking pretty darn good. We would like to list every No Nais group on that
Vehicle
and show the country that there are many many groups that are working to
defeat this demon.

To get your group banner on this vehicle we are asking $200 which will
cover the printing, the cost of printing out thousands of flyers and also
give us
some traveling money. I am asking the group owners to collect the fees and
get them to us as soon as possible along with your logo to be painted under
the sponsors listing. These logos will be seen and can help this group grow
and gain status and credibility to work against Nais. if the group owner
will
collect this money and send it that will seal this road trips success. You
can send checks but make sure to put on the check " For Deposit Only for
Road Trip" This will insure it is deposited in the account it is needed in
or
you can use the link at the bottom of this page and use a credit card or
paypal account.

Raising $200 per group should not be a hard task as it means only a few
dollars per person. We cannot afford to let Nais govern our lives.

Thanks, Linda

I am praying that you will all join us in this mission and lets rid this
country of the stealing of all of our rights and freedoms. We believe in
the
constitution and want to keep the rights it insures for us all. We are not
all
farmers, but we all eat and will suffer when this law becomes effective..
Our food supply will be dominated by big business and the cost will rise and
the quality will go down and the small farms will dissappear for good.
Karen
and I are doing all we can to let the public know this with this trip. Give
us a hand in getting the job done.

_Granny Warriors_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com/)

Exposing ARA and their agenda to the public.
_Donate to keep the Grannys Rolling_
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=timhun AT aol.com&item_name=Granny%20%20Warriors&item_number=
0006&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset
=UTF-8)

  • [Homestead] Urgent Message for the group, Warriorgrannys, 05/23/2006