homestead - Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:18:13 -0700

Marie McHarry wrote:

<<I just found this old post buried on my hard drive. I suspected it would be mostly bushbashing before I even went there, and sure enough. Why else would it be posted on this list?>>

Golly, Bill. You must have had to dig deep into your hard drive to find
that. Are you so hard up for a reason to say something unpleasant?

Well no, I was just looking around through my massive email collection and found it. Silly me to think that it would about homesteading. As far as unpleasantness goes, it's been the libs' middle name since 2000.