homestead - Re: [Homestead] what can we do about water hemlock?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what can we do about water hemlock?
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 09:48:17 -0700

Perhaps one needs to look at this from the point of what could be instead of what is. The "labyrinth" would then have to be simplified. With term limits, one could also require the "retirement" of staffers. There are solutions.

I haven't found that with term limits here that we are having the problems of "buying beds." I don't see why it won't work on a larger scale.

However, 2) has to go along with it or one has accomplished nothing with term limits.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>