homestead - Re: [Homestead] what can we do?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what can we do?
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:24:09 -0700

Well, Marie, they aren't going to worry about adults who have problems "now,"
therr are too many out there that might cry fowl. Instead, they are going to
start them young and keep them medicated through old age.

The New Freedom Commission on Mental Health is part and parcel of the Federal
Mental Health Action Agenda.

http://magic-city-news.com/article_5541.shtml

"To the federal government, many newborns, toddlers and preschoolers are
undiagnosed mental cases with dire need of "treatment" (read: drugs)."

And then there is always Teen Screen.

http://www.newswithviews.com/public_comm/public_commentary35.htm

"TeenScreen is a "mental health" screening system. Using a computer program,
teenagers are asked questions to root out the symptoms of "mental illness."
Those students giving the right (or wrong) answers to the questions are then
delivered to persons trained to spot psychiatric "disorders," usually
employees of a local "mental health" treatment facility."

Of course, we know who has paid for all these kewl new programs!

Lynda