homestead - Re: [Homestead] what can we do?

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what can we do?
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:05:13 EDT

> You know, I have heard this several times, but never with any verifiable
> information. Can you tell me where, and when, he was a liberal
> commentator,
> so I may do some focused personal research? Thanks.

My apologies to the list,. having a terrible time with the reply button
tonight.

Ray, I wanted to add that when Limbaugh moved to NY, in 1972 if memory
serves, he did a series of spoofs on conservative. People were so dense they
thought he was serious and the ratings of the show mushroomed. He then acted
as if
he'd planned that all along and the Rush we all know was born.