homestead - Re: [Homestead] what can we do?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what can we do?
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:00:50 -0700

O.K., there's the problem right there. I don't buy from any company that puts money into politics. Red or blue doesn't make much difference. Besides, how soon we forget that blue used to be Repub. They change these things like they change their politics. Look at Reagan the icon for Repubs. He was a Dem and they wouldn't run him, so he changed parties.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "abitcrazy" <abitcrazy AT cox.net>

I hope this isn't true. Can we verify? Levi's is one of the jeans
companies that are BLUE, and support the democratic party rather than
the red/nazi/neo-cons

arlene