homestead - Re: [Homestead] what can we do?

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what can we do?
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:17:44 -0400

-I wonder how many people recall that Limbaugh was a
-*liberal* commentator until he figured out there was no money in it.

You know, I have heard this several times, but never with any verifiable
information. Can you tell me where, and when, he was a liberal commentator,
so I may do some focused personal research? Thanks.

Ray
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.