homestead - [Homestead] Not the answer, was what can we do?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Not the answer, was what can we do?
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:10:21 -0700

O.K., this is one of my pet peeves! NO party is a good party! If someone is running for office, do NOT look at the party they are with. You and meet the person and their staff and find out what they are really all about. Let them know you are a hands on kinda voter and that IF you vote for them you will follow them bill by bill and will be the first one to sign on the dotted line for a recall if they don't do what they are telling you they will do.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "abitcrazy" <abitcrazy AT cox.net>

I am forwarding this to y'all because, in answer to "what can we do"
this is a great movement...

arlene