homestead - [Homestead] Updates on NAIS

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Updates on NAIS
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:18:24 -0700

http://nonais.org/

http://libertyark.net/

http://www.farmandranchfreedom.org/

"Currently, the USDA is promoting a program, under the direction of Homeland
Security, to micro chip and mark every single animal in the US. (I'm talking
even the grandma that has one laying hen in the backyard.) Their goal is 100%
mandatory compliance by 2009. They're deceiving people with saying it's
voluntary, however, they're not telling them that in their strategic plan,
it's mandatory in 2009, with not only fines of 1,000 per day per infraction,
but also one would become a felon and do jail time for non compliance. Our
US federal code was also just changed, as of 4/21/06 allowing them to come on
to your property and even destroy your animals WITHOUT a warrant. Another
alarming factor is the collaborative partnerships that are involved with this
program. Every bureaucracy that you can think of will have a carte blanche
access to your home and property under US code title 7 chapter 109."

Lynda