homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chico, CA

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chico, CA
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:38:28 -0500

I am currently in Chico, CA. I pulled in this morning and parked then went looking for a grocery store. I found a very nice and interesting town instead.

Chris has a sister in Chico and we were there at New Year's time. She grew up in Oroville. That part of California was having serious rain at that time. We were up there for about a week and it rained every day. On the drive up from Lincoln, large flocks of water birds were in all the flooded fields. My oldest daughter's place in Vacaville flooded and had to be rebuilt.

Chris says her sis reports that there is a new Trader Joe's in Chico. Love those stores.

  • [Homestead] Chico, CA, Don Bowen, 04/23/2006
    • Message not available
      • Re: [Homestead] Chico, CA, Gene GeRue, 04/24/2006