homestead - Re: [Homestead] Debt growing faster than admitted.

  • From: Kathyann <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Debt growing faster than admitted.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:44:14 -0500

Bill Jones wrote:

This is how the slicksters operate, Drew. "They" could mean anybody, which assures that she'll never be pinned down on the specifics, but you're expected to substitute "Bushies" upon absorbing the propaganda.

Bill

This situation predates "Bushies." The corporatizing of America goes back many administrations and buying into a red-blue mentality is necessary for "their" current piracy, no matter the color of the party flag.
Repeat after me.
I am NOT isolated.
I am NOT the only one who has a gut feeling something's wrong.
I have a lot in common with the other people around me.
I live in a country/world based on all individuals.
Life does not require numerical evaluation to be wonderful.
Repeating political hype will NOT make me safe.
Giving anyone my resources to be in power over me will NOT make me safe.
I can choose happiness today.

Peace,
Kathyann

ps to have a homestead portion . Finally starting my own seeds using trays and shelves and lights scavenged from old projects of various people. (past years I wound up trading meat for seedlings so, if these take, I should make up for predator taking several lambs.)