homestead - Re: [Homestead] Debt growing faster than admitted.

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Debt growing faster than admitted.
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

There are Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics! You can manipulate the data to
produce any desired result.....and I can assure you there is no shortage of
talent on the payroll to do just that!

Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote: Just like the unemployment rate. "See how
much lower it is than it was in .
. ." Yeah, because they changed the way they figure the rate. *Real* rate
is twice what they give!

Lynda