homestead - Re: [Homestead] New trees was questions about safety in tornadoes

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New trees was questions about safety in tornadoes
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:50:35 -0400

I've got Ashmead's Kernel, Calville Blanc, Cox's Orange Pippin, Northern
Spy, and a freebie Spitzenburg. Digging the whole for the Spitzenburg will
probably be what does me in. :)

Glad you got some rain, we got some last week and it really helped. We are still behind from last year. The last rain we got was in mid-Feb. I't will make the hole digging better. I planted a Spitzenburg, Cox's Orange Pippen sounds nice, I have an Albemarle Pippen on my list :>)

Rob - Va